The course is designed for those who are interested in working with Stata and have basic knowledge on this software.
By joining this course, students would be provided with basic theory of sampling and sampling techniques using Stata, which would be helpful in designing a survey.
Lecture 1: Introduction
• Basis of sampling
• Sampling without knowing size/scale of population
• Sampling knowing size/scale of population
• Complex population
Lecture 2: Methods of sampling
• Simple random sample in Stata
• Stratified random sampling in Stata
• Systematic sampling
• One-stage cluster sampling
• Two-stage cluster sampling with stratification
|© 2011-2014 VietSurvey Research and Analysis|